Complaint Review: Publications Unlimited

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Victor — San Antonio Texas
Publications Unlimited
Internet USA

Publications Unlimited Thye place an order for a magazine I did not order or want. "Slam" is the name of the magazine I DID NOT ORDER! Internet

I am writing to say that this company "Publication Unlimited" is part of a fraud scheme. I received a magazine that I did not place an order for! I was directed to thier website and phone number with no response. These people are cimmiting a fradulent crime! I did not place this order and I WILL NOT PAY FOR IT EITHER! Someone needs to tak this crime ridden fraudelant company out of buisness!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Unlimited/internet/Publications-Unlimited-Thye-place-an-order-for-a-magazine-I-did-not-order-or-want-Slam-1053404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Unlimited