Complaint Review: Publicationsmax

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:West Mifflin Pennsylvania
Publicationsmax
Publicationsmax.com Internet U.S.A.

Publicationsmax.com - Publicationsmax Discount magazines 5 for $27. I was charged $88.84. Feel very deceived & disgusted. Internet

Discount magazines 5 for $27. I was charged $88.84. Feel very deceived & disgusted. I attempted to place a stop payment from my bank. It's a pending transaction and might post as $27. It posted at $88.84 under posted transactions. I have filed a dispute with my bank. I called Publicationsmax.com at 888-624-2877 on 06/02/08 in the AM. They said they would refund the difference. I'll just wait and see. The others on Ripoff Report had trouble getting any money back from the company.

Martha
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publicationsmax/internet/Publicationsmaxcom-Publicationsmax-Discount-magazines-5-for-27-I-was-charged-8884-336731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publicationsmax