Complaint Review: Publicationsmax.com

• Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: CorrieM — Long Beach California United States of America
Publicationsmax.com
PO Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Publicationsmax.com Cafe Saparito No Presents for Family This Season! Evanston, Illinois

I too have been hit by the these fools. I guess I am the fool at this point.  I have no idea who these people are but I hope they are stopped soon.  I have 2 $79 charges from 2 different companies with the same address.  I have filed to have charges reversed and canceled my card but as I read other stories the charges they renew can also hit my new card.  I was going to use this money to buy my Christmas gifts for family in the midwest.  I guess Santa will be late this year.  Thanks PUBLICATIONSMAX.COM and random coffee supplier.  Good Luck to anyone else who has become a victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publicationsmaxcom/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Publicationsmaxcom-Cafe-Saparito-No-Presents-for-Family-This-Season-Evanston-Illinois-539981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publicationsmax.com