Complaint Review: Publicrecordschecks.com

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: macarailly — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Publicrecordschecks.com
917 Lusk St/Suite 200/Boise Idaho 83706 Internet United States of America

Publicrecordschecks.com CLKBank.com I WAS TRYING TO GET MY DIVORCE RECORD I PAID PUBLICRECORDSCHECKS THUR CLKBANK I PAID $22.00 FOR FULL ACCESS AFTER I PAID I TRIED TO GET THE INFORMATION I NEEDED PUBLICRECORDSCHECKS SENT ME TO ANOTHER Internet

I am submitting this report on publicrecordscheckers.co and its co conspirator CLKBank.com for services paid for but not rendered. If i would have checked the reviews on that site I wouldn't be writing this report now. always check a sites review before you give them ur money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publicrecordscheckscom/internet/Publicrecordscheckscom-CLKBankcom-I-WAS-TRYING-TO-GET-MY-DIVORCE-RECORD-I-PAID-PUBLICREC-765603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publicrecordschecks.com