Complaint Review: Publicrecordspy.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Eleanor — Stockton California United States of America

Publicrecordspy.com I subscribed 3/12 had unlimited access to all files, cost me $39.95,found a few family mem. only names, Internet

I subscribed on 3/12 to Publicrecordspy@.com, 1 yr. for $39.95 of unlimited searches + free 7 day trial. I was hoping to find lost friends and rels.,my marriage and divorce records,etc. Only thing I ever was able to access was names some ages, usually incorrect,but most would come up as no data found.  I couldn,t even find myself.  Wrong data,no data unable to look any further when it says get report click on results or report, and I find I need to spend $2.95, more for 4 days of report that lists everything I was told I already bought.

I called them at their home address, in Boise, Idaho,got a recording, left message I wanted a refund they had ripped me off& why. No return calls.  So, I started with the e-mails telling them I was ripped off and why I wanted a refund. Said they were scamming an elderly woman on a fixed income.I sent many,many e-mails with them responding with form letters.(sorry you are having trouble,etc). but still no t able to access ,just names, ages and in some cases a property report left blank. Nothing else. I keep sending them multible e-mais saying they are rip  off artists.  They just recently sent me 3 or 4 more personalized e-mails.  Saying I  did use their services and if I looked I could see who I looked up'

Yes, some of the names were there, but I didn't get any info. on them just no data, no data found. Then tried to talk me into buying their premium silver pkg. deal with unlimited access to files.  I told them thats what they told me, when I purchased unlimited access! I know I was scammed by them, and it makes me angry that they got away with it. Ten months now, and what happened to my free trial? no mention of it.But they sure zapped my $39.95 out of my acct.in seconds, @ 9p.m. at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publicrecordspycom/internet/Publicrecordspycom-I-subscribed-312-had-unlimited-access-to-all-files-cost-me-3995fo-998973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publicrecordspy.com