Complaint Review: Publish America Book Publishers

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Chalfont Pennsylvania United States of America
Publish America Book Publishers

Publish America Book Publishers gave me a release date on a book that no one can order Internet

Publish America published a book for me and I was given a release date of May 24,2010, on June 26th I had a book signing at borders which had to be cancelled because no one can order the book. It's either out of stock, on demand but you still can't get it, I have called publish America which you get an answering machine and no one calls you back. When I am done here I intend to call the Attorney Generals Office to put a complaint in against them.  We should all get together and get a class action suit against them. Let all get together and get a class action suit going .  Please email me. This company should not be allowed to operate. I think we all agree on that principle, well lets not cry about what they are doing lets do something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publish-America-Book-Publishers/internet/Publish-America-Book-Publishers-gave-me-a-release-date-on-a-book-that-no-one-can-order-I-616103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publish America Book Publishers