cholesterol

• Submitted: Sat, July 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 22, 2006

• Reported By:Bedford Nova Scotia
Publish America
PO BOX 151 FREDERICK,MARYLAND FREDERICK, Maryland U.S.A.

Publish America ripoff didn't promote my novel, I did all the work, refuse to release contract FREDERICK Maryland

Publish America did not owe up to the contract signed. They didn't promote my novel in any way. All they did was try to sell me my own novels to me, family, friends. I did book signings and place books in libraires at my owe expense. I wanted out of contract and they refused.

I am one pissed off Canadian. I want to lay a lawsuit against them and put them out of business. I can't really afford too hire a lawyer but I have no other choice. I want to find a honest publishing firm to publish all my novels and treat me fairly. I am a very good and dediciated author and want too be appreciated!! Thanks.

Donna
Bedford, Nova Scotia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2006 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publish-America/FREDERICK-Maryland-21705/Publish-America-ripoff-didnt-promote-my-novel-I-did-all-the-work-refuse-to-release-cont-202443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publish America