Complaint Review: Publish America

• Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: Yaffa — Parker Arizona United States of America
Publish America
Post Office Box 151 Frederick, Maryland United States of America

Publish America Publish America published my book for free then stole all my royalities and dropped me like a hot potatoe once the sales of my books went down! Frederick, Maryland

Publish America published two books for me, one in 2009; and the other in 2010 title "The Bishop's Daugther" then the sequel "Welcome Back Chassidy: The Bishop's Daughter 2."

Friends and Family members purchased my books through e-book, various bookstores, and the books is sold over seas; yet publish america claims I didn't make any sales from my books.

Early this year I received documents saying that my books didn't make anymore sales, "Why should I bother to stick around" Publish America has never shown me how much they have actually made off the books.

Secondly, Publish America wrote me a letter in 2009 that there is a source they used who owes them money that is why they aren't able to pay me my royalities. Once the source pays them, they will pay me.

Third, I have proof of these documents and will attach it to this letter.

These are the reason Publish America is not the reputable publishing company they claim to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publish-America/Frederick-Maryland-21705-0151/Publish-America-Publish-America-published-my-book-for-free-then-stole-all-my-royalities-a-806715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publish America