Bobbie

• Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: fraud — San Antoniio Texas United States of America
PublishAmerica, LLLP
4510 Metropolitan Ct. Frederick, Maryland United States of America

PublishAmerica, LLLP 4510 Metropolitan Ct. Frederick, MD OR Publish America was very misleading in their emails and all types of communication with me, when writing about how they would make my book look so different in order to make it a success. Frederick, Maryland

I would like to join forces with author, Amber Michelle, and the author of Fighting Back The Long Road Home, as well as the authors of Damaged And Broken Memoirs OF An Abused Child, and the author of the book on how to assist undiagnosed Narcoleptics find the reliefhe hasfound through proper diagnosis and treatment by sleep professionals- not to mention all other 40,000 authors or so that have been fooled and scammed by Publish Ameirca into thinking that they were going to make their book publishing dreams come true.

I totally agree that our hard work and effort has been taken from us, and that we have been laughed at by the so called Publish America editors, who were there to support us in our journey to being published.

If you are interested in joining forces to file a class action law suit against Publish America, please count on me. My email address is: (((email redacted)))

There is nothing I would like more than to see justice for all of us. We have great stories and great books to publish, and we are not able to really get them to the people that would really benefit from them and thoroughly enjoy them because we have beenscammed, fooled, ripped off, tricked, and deceived (take your pick)by Publish America's promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PublishAmerica-LLLP/Frederick-Maryland-21705/PublishAmerica-LLLP-4510-Metropolitan-Ct-Frederick-MD-OR-Publish-America-was-very-mis-690884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PublishAmerica, LLLP