Complaint Review: PublishAmerica

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas E. Kelly — Santa Fe New Mexico
Internet USA

PublishAmerica Ripoff, crooks, cheats Internet Maryland

PublishAmerica has been ripping me off since 2011 they have three of my books, The Fox and The young Rooster, Sonnets For Caitlin and on I told them not to publish Sonnets For Friends and Lovers. Today two years later I have not received a d**n and I know that they have sold a lot on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and on their sight. Beware of this company if you're a new author, they will steal your work and you will get nothing in return for your hard work.

I am with another publisher and my sales are great on other novels that I write, in fact we are making a film of one of my novels in 2014. PublishAmerica will promise you the world, what you'll get is a writers nightmare

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PublishAmerica/internet/PublishAmerica-Ripoff-crooks-cheats-Internet-Maryland-1064121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PublishAmerica