Complaint Review: PublishAmerica

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Rhonda — Clermont Georgia United States of America
PublishAmerica

PublishAmerica They send me email saying if I pay them money this will get my book into stores, but it's a scam and I know it. Internet

I am with publishamerica, and this is how they sucked me into their scam. They sent me a sample contract and said that the real one would be exactly the same. I read the sample, but  not the real one, and it's very different from the sample. I should've known better. In the sample it reads that my book will go to stores. Now they are sending me all sorts of emails saying if I pay them money this will get me work into stores. I checked into it- not actually giving them money of course, because by this point I was very suspicious of them. People need to beaware that they are now scamming people with the whole sample contract. They know if you read over their sample contract, and it looks very good, you won't really read the actual contract before you sign it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PublishAmerica/internet/PublishAmerica-They-send-me-email-saying-if-I-pay-them-money-this-will-get-my-book-into-s-970561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PublishAmerica