Complaint Review: PublishAmerica.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vagas Nevada
P.O. Box 151 Frederick, Maryland U.S.A.

PublishAmerica.com ripoff Frederick Maryland

I was lead to believe that PA was a bonafide traditional publisher even if it was a new one. It advised me my book would be on the shelves in book stores across north America. It is not and no one will have it on their shelves because the ISBN number they gave my book has an X at the end referred to vanity press which it is not as I did not pay for it to be published.

I have requested they end the contract as they have not fulfilled what they inferred in the contract and they refuse completely. My delema is that I have had interest to turn my book into a TV show but cannot allow it to go forward as PA will make more than I will on this. Please help me end my contract with them asap. Thank you

Las Vagas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PublishAmericacom/Frederick-Maryland-21705/PublishAmericacom-ripoff-Frederick-Maryland-241390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PublishAmerica.com