Complaint Review: Publisher Business Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Publisher Business Services
217 N Westmont Dr Ste 2012 ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida U.S.A.

Publisher Business Services ripoff rude representative call all day long ALTAMONTE SPRINGS Florida

PBS Called me one day at work at threw there sales pitch. I hung up on them several times and told them I wasnt interested, one day in a hurry I quickly agreed to getting some information in the mail, next thing I know there recording and verifying information.

They told me after receiving information in the mail, I could cancel if I wasn't satisfied. When my information came in the mail, it was nothing but a bill for $717.

Since I thought I had't agreed to buying anything, I threw the bill aside and forgot about it.

A month later I got a phone call at work saying that the past months payment was late. I told the rep on the phone I could't get the type of calls at work and they would have to call me at home to discuss.

They didn't call me at home, instead they called me at work, again, the next day. So this time I told them I wanted to cancel and they said that I couldn't and if I didn't pay soon, I had to pay the entire balance then.

After two weeks of a call everyday at work, with me telling them everyday that I could't talk, I finally got rude one day and told then sternly not to call again. The Rep apologized and said It would't happen again, and he would note it on the account.

The next day sure enough the phone rang just as i walked in. It was a rep by the name of Zed. I'm pretty sure it was the same one all along. I told him I couldn't talk so we arraged a time for him to call my house, exactly one hour later he called again and told me he Forgot he wasn't suppose to call. Then about an hour later he called again, and told me I had to pay right then.

When I got home I found out that he had called my house six times, two times he harrased my husband about where I was, two times the phone didnt get answered it was just on the call id, and he also left two messages.

One Message said that he had been looking for me for hours and he couldnt get a hold of me and to call him right away. According to the time on the answering machine, it was right after he called me at work.

The second message , He said that if I didn't answer the phone, or call him back right away, that he was going to "Call me at work again".

As soon as i walked in the door that night the phone was ringing and sure enough it was him. I told him i wanted to speak with someone else, they had me pay a $78 cancellation fee. I also called the company and complanined about this person harrasing me and that just told me that no one who works for there company would do that.

There rude and there a ripoff, Dont bother with them.

S.C.S
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publisher-Business-Services/ALTAMONTE-SPRINGS-Florida-32714/Publisher-Business-Services-ripoff-rude-representative-call-all-day-long-ALTAMONTE-SPRINGS-104590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher Business Services