Complaint Review: Publisher Business Services

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Wagoner Oklahoma
Publisher Business Services
217 N Westmont Drive Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Publisher Business Services Threatened To Destroy My Credit, Miami Florida

Today i recieved a phone call from Publishers business services (PBS) about a magazine subscription that I supposedly signed up for on the 12th of this month while i was at work. I told the woman that i remembered the phone call and i answered their questions to get them off the phone.

She said that by doing that i signed up for a subscription to multiple magazines through their company. I told her that i wasnt going to pay, and she said well then we will place a collection on your account and destroy your credit. I cant believe she actually said that they would destroy my credit.

I let the conversation go on for a few more minutes and she said that i could cancel the subscription if i paid 120.00 on the account. I told her that they werent getting any money because i do not have the money. She kept on trying to get me make a post dated payment. The phone call finally ended when she asked for my bank account information and i told her i was driving and couldnt give her any information. Then she hung up.

I will not pay these people a dime. especially after seeing all the reports on this website about this company. Im lost on what i can do about getting this cancelled and keeping it off my credit report.

William
Wagoner, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publisher-Business-Services/Miami-Florida-33156/Publisher-Business-Services-Threatened-To-Destroy-My-Credit-Miami-Florida-464951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher Business Services