Complaint Review: Publisher Clearing House

4659 Sugar Creek Rd. Memphis, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 876-880-0808 or 876-428-7
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Publisher Clearing House John Miller John called on 03-13-11, stating I had won 2million and a Mercedez Benz; on 03-16-11 Mr. David called which was 1200 dollars I told him I dont have that kind of money the he stated he will ca Memphis, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Troll indeed.

*Consumer Comment: Why Coast???

*Consumer Comment: dumb

I received a phone call on 03-13-11 at around 2:30 p.m. from a Mr. John Miller stating I had won with Publishing Clearning House which was 2 million Dollars and a car (Mercedez Benz); and that the General Manger David Martinez will be call me back on Monday to set up the time.

Monday I received a call from Mr. Martinez as scheduled; he stated I need 1200 dollars to pay for the taxes; I told him I did not have that kind of money. To get to the point I did end up sending him all together 570.00 dollars through Western Union.

They were supposed to arrived to my house on 03-16-11 at 12:15p.m. and I have not heard from them anymore thats when I decided to get on the computer to check them out and realized I had been SCAMMED by these people I really feel stupid now.  I hope that they get caught before they take advantage of someone else. I AM VERY PISSED!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publisher-Clearing-House/Memphis-Tennessee-38118/Publisher-Clearing-House-John-Miller-John-called-on-03-13-11-stating-I-had-won-2million-707314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher Clearing House

Troll indeed.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

So how did you rubbing salt into the wound help anyone?

Hypocrite!  How did YOUR posting that a certain pet psychic was "awesome" help anyone?  (besides the psychic fraudster.)

Of course, we can now expect your crybaby rant of "stalker" and such!  LMAO.  Tell us O "stalker of Steve" when are you going to retract the LIES you posted about me?  You know, the LIES whereas you claim a belittled folks who complained about bank overdraft fees?

Take your time LIAR.

I'm really curious about this "electrical engineer" you claim to be.  Care to tell us what university actually granted you a BSEE degree?  (mine is from U.B- 2009.)

Why Coast???

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..did you feel the need to respond only to call this poster dumb. The Poster got suckered..it happens. The poster then felt it wise to post the experience here so maybe others will not fall for it. Granted, it would have been a much wiser idea to research before sending funds..but hey...if people did not get ripped off, this website would not exist.

The OP admits in the report that he feels really stupid now. So how did you rubbing salt into the wound help anyone?

dumb

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

How could you possibly have thought that was legit?