Complaint Review: Publisher Clearing House

• Reported By:congers New York
Publisher Clearing House
600 Thames Ave, Suite 204 Nationwide United Kingdom

Publisher Clearing House Sweepstakes sweepstates scam London Nationwide

My name is Malinda and I recently participated in a publishers clearing house sweepstakes. After a few months the sent me a letter stating that I won the prize money of $52,980.00 . The company sent me a check for $2980.00 I was to deposit it in to my account and when the check cleared I should send the processing fee of $2640.00 by western union. When they receive the money the would send me the 50,000.00.

I received a letter from my bank stating that my account will be closed. I went to the bank to find out what happened and why my account was being closed. The then told me that the check I had deposited was a fake and I need to pay a fee.

malinda
congers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publisher-Clearing-House/nationwide/Publisher-Clearing-House-Sweepstakes-sweepstates-scam-London-Nationwide-257893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher Clearing House