Complaint Review: Publisher Wealth

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Elena — North Las Vegas Nevada
Publisher Wealth

Publisher Wealth Scam Artists for home based business Internet

I am a district manager for Bank of America. I am a single mom of two: a three year old girl and an eight year old boy. I have had it up to here with home based businesses! Tried over seven different opportunities, every one of  them was a joke, a waste of time, energy, and money. Publisher Wealth was the worst one out of them all! This place sucked me dry, spun me around, blind folded me and said go make some money.

I eventually had to refinance my home just to pay for advertising, Bobby said that a minimum of $5000.00 needs to be put in if I wanted any results, otherwise you got it all for nothing. So, I didnt want to fail, I did it. The company kept telling me, Dont worry about failing, its guarantied. I took a big step of faith and fell flat on my face. Lost every dollar I have put into this, dont really know what month this is but have wasted my time and money from the beginning of the year.

Dean, a person who answers the phone, gives the run around if you are trying to collect on an insurance claim. On a stand still, I asked for my money back, they kept saying Work for your business.

Any people looking for a legitimate opportunity keep looking! Publisher Wealth is NOT a legitimate opportunity! Take it from me, a huge waste of time and money. Publisher Wealth is a scam and you have no chance of attaining any income with this website. Google, Amazon, and Expedia say they have no connection, relations, or business with Publisher Wealth. This is a scam and everyone has to live and learn. I am trying to help you not make the same mistakes I did
with these snakes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publisher-Wealth/internet/Publisher-Wealth-Scam-Artists-for-home-based-business-Internet-1039032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher Wealth