Complaint Review: Publishers Business Services

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2007

• Reported By:Torrance California
Publishers Business Services
9400 S. Dadeland Blvd Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Publisher Business Services - Publishers Direct Services - Ed Dantuma Enterprises ripoff I went from taking a survey to being told I owe 700.00!! Miami Florida

I was called at my work, when I was called a few months back, I was asked if I would like to take a survey asking me for basic information. Second, I was told that I would receive my "FREE magazines" as a thank you for participating in a market survey. I asked many times during that call if I could just get INFORMATION about the company. I kept telling the woman whom I was speaking with that I did not want to buy anything and was not agreeing to buy anything period. She said that was fine. A month later, I started receiving magazines. I never received any information on the company, and never received a bill of any sort. However, I just received a call saying I am 90 days delinquent on my bill, a bill that I never received and that I owe 700.00 dollars.

Samantha
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Business-Services/Miami-Florida-370/Publisher-Business-Services-Publishers-Direct-Services-Ed-Dantuma-Enterprises-ripoff-I-242587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Business Services