Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House Awards Center

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Norm — Spokane Washington
Publishers Clearing House Awards Center
PO Box 11693 Des Moines IA, Select State/Province USA

Publishers Clearing House Awards Center sent me a bill that I owed 12.95 no reply in 7 days you forfeit 3M $ Des Moines Iowa

Pch and the Awards center keeps sending letters saying I must send them $12.95 within 7 days or I will lose my 3 mil. that they are going to send to me. This month it was $15.95 for a necklace and pendant, send the money or you lose. Pleae take me off your list. I finally wised up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Awards-Center/Des-Moines-IA-Select-StateProvince/Publishers-Clearing-House-Awards-Center-sent-me-a-bill-that-I-owed-1295-no-reply-in-7-da-1101802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House Awards Center