• Report: #371911

Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House Cathy Stewart CEO, Representative Judith Bensen

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Leonidas Michigan
Publishers Clearing House Cathy Stewart CEO, Representative Judith Bensen
pch.com Internet U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Cathy Stewart CEO, Representative Judith Bensen Hopes too high on this Midwesterner Hastings Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Geeeezzzzz

I received a letter on 9/9/08 with the seal of Publishers Clearing House dated August 29, 2008 saying that I won third prize in the PCH 15,000,000 dollar drawing sponsored by the Martha Stewart Living Magazine.

I called several times to Judith Bensen, representative, who finally answered her phone at 11:30 am yesterday. She stated that she was going to put me on hold to verify the security code that I gave her, and then promptly was disconnected.

I have left several pages to Mrs. Bensen to have her return my call, so far nothing has been returned to me. I guess I have been getting my hopes up too high, that i was a winner, particularly since I was also sent a "certified" check from Cathy Stewart CEO, of $5,889.

It is strange that Mr. Harvey Armstrong the IRS agent has his voice mail full and does not have a message on this voicemail.

I am so very, very, disappointed in all of this. I realize that someone was really trying to scam me. But I will continue to call and leave messages for Mrs. Bensen and see if she asks for any money from me. Then I will know for sure.

Theressa
Leonidas, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Cathy-Stewart-CEO-Representative-Judith-Bensen/internet/Publishers-Clearing-House-Cathy-Stewart-CEO-Representative-Judith-Bensen-Hopes-too-high-o-371911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House Cathy Stewart CEO, Representative Judith Bensen

Geeeezzzzz

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Are you for real ????? Have you not taken a moment out of your precious time to read the HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS of reports about this scam on this site ???? NO ONE sends you unsolicited checks in the mail. Do you not know this ?????? WISE UP !!!