Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House Reservation Rewards Columbia House

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2005

• Reported By:white house Tennessee
Publishers Clearing House Reservation Rewards Columbia House
Pch.com Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Reservation Rewards Columbia House ripoff gave my debit card number to a third party overdrawn not answering emails terre haute emails Port Washington new york

It all started when I was playing lotto slots at pch. I won a $50.00 gift card BUT I had to join a club of my choice. I chose columbia house. It was all well and good or so I thought. I recieved my DVDs in 4 days. Then I noticed a charge on my debit card of $9.00 from a company i never heard ofm (reservation rewards)

I went to their web site and clicked I forgot my password. They emailed it to me and I went to my account. There was all my personal info including my debit card number.

I complained to them and I DID NOT AUTHORIZE them to withdraw from my account. They gave me my money back on Dec 17 and on Dec 31 they stole $9.00 AGAIN! They got my debit number from Columbia House. Can CH legally give credit card numbers and personal info?

On Jan 26 columbia House stole $24.94 from the same account. I was overdrawn 62.97 on my account. I emailed them and they replied 6 days later saying Shrek 2 was sent to me on Jan 27. It is now Feb 3 and no DVD. I didn't even order it anyway!

We couldn't buy groceries that week and if it was not for us getting our tax return we would be in a bad way.

The bank agreed to give us a new debit card and I can't use my ATM untill it gets here. It could take up to 7 days. This is a nightmare.

It is a marketing scam and I blame PCH becvause that is where it all began. I get sooo much spam since I signed up with PCH. Checking my email is like pulling teeth. They are all in it together and something needs to be done about them.

Oh yeah I never got my $500.00 Kmart gift card either and that was the ONLY reason I joined columbia house anyway. They are ALL in it together. If we all work hard enough maybe we can stop this sort of scam. I hope and pray we get a class action lawsuit rolling.

Johnny Cochran PLEASE pick up the white courtesy phone LOL. Good luck to all who are going through what I am.
Barbara
White House TN

Barbara
white house, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Reservation-Rewards-Columbia-House/Port-Washington-New-York/Publishers-Clearing-House-Reservation-Rewards-Columbia-House-ripoff-gave-my-debit-card-num-130011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House Reservation Rewards Columbia House