Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Want to know the Truth1 — Des Moines Iowa
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas USA

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Sweepstakes Clearinghouse This Company sends me emails to enter drawing for 10,000,000,000 also after entering they sent me six vouchers then request money from Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: PCH is not the same as SC

*Consumer Comment: A scam

This company continues to send me emails to enter a contest that was suppose to announce on NBC a winner of 10,000,000,000 dollars. I enter the sweepstakes, even make purchases and take the surveys; each time the website tells me Im close to being a winner. I have not heard of a winner to this date. Does anyone know is this legitimate or not? Also the company just sent me six vouchers, each worth $400 dollars. They have requested I pay the additonal price after returning the $400 vocuhers.

One is for a Digtal Camera, the next is for Luggae, Laptop, Desktop Computer, Cookware, Android Tablet; each request paying the difference. I sent my funds to this company and want to know is this a trustworthy company? There isn't a phone number to contact this company about the shipping of the product. I am afraid i wont recieve my product now that I have sent my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Sweepstakes/Dallas-Texas-75356/Publishers-Clearing-House-Sweepstakes-Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-This-Company-sends-me-ema-1081566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes

#1 Consumer Suggestion

PCH is not the same as SC

AUTHOR: MiDeb - ()

I believe you are mixing 2 different companies. Publishers Clearing House has been in business for years. They are legit and never ask for fees or purchases in order to enter their sweepstakes.

I have been doing business with PCH for years. I have been happy with most purchases but when not, it is not hard to get thru to customer service. I have been able to return items with no hassles.

PCH IS NOT the same as "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse" . I have also received the usual six $400. vouchers in the mail from SC several times. My gut told me it was a scam and now I'm glad I listened cuz all I have heard so far was no one has gotten what was advertised, if anything at all. I would like to hear if anyone actually recieved what was advertised on those vouchers.

A scam

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

This sure sounds like a scam to me and I doubt seriously if it's associated with the actual 'Publishers Clearing House. Also, I have never heard of anyone having a contest for 10 billion dollars. Do not send them any money, if you win something from a legitimate company, you do not have to send them anything.