Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes

• Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Gainesville Virginia
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes
http://www.pch.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes PCH guarantees life long spam fountain and no way to cancel magazines

*Consumer Comment: Untrue

*Consumer Comment: Untrue

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for letting me know

Be sure, you DO NOT want to click on their website thinking you have won anything. You will get hundreds of spam emails daily with no way to turn them off. If you make the mistake of signing up for a magazine (required to win your prizes), you won't be able to cancel and then when you don't pay they send a collection agency after you. DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRAP- WORSE THAN OBAMA!

Peyton
Gainesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Sweepstakes/nationwide/Publishers-Clearing-House-Sweepstakes-PCH-guarantees-life-long-spam-fountain-and-no-way-to-390856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes

Untrue

AUTHOR: Pauly - (U.S.A.)

I've been using the PCH website several times, I have all my real information and real email address and I get 2 emails from them a day, no more, no less. The emails aren't actually "spam" either, they just contain the links to go to the PCH website to enter for one of their contests.

"If you make the mistake of signing up for a magazine (required to win your prizes)"

I'm not sure where you get this from because I've never been required to buy anything to enter a contest and I'm guessing that they only send you spam if you buy a product.

Untrue

AUTHOR: Pauly - (U.S.A.)

AUTHOR: Sarahmarie - (U.S.A.)

how much do they really charge for the magazines??