Complaint Review: Publisher's Clearing House

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: donna — sandy Utah
Publisher's Clearing House
p.o. box 4002936 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Publisher's Clearing House PCH.com PCH will not accept my on line entries. Sends me in circles, denies my e-mail address and password, denies me entries into prize contests and some games do not work. I reported these things to them Des Moines, Iowa

I saw another report on Publisher's Clearing House on line games and it was exactly what I have experienced.  They, (PCH), send me in circles to where I can not register an entry.  Then threaten that if I do not enter, that will terminate any chance I have to claim the $1000,000 a year for life.  Some of the games they give me will not work, a wheel actually spun over night and never stopped.  They deny my e-mail address is correct and deny my password is correct so I can not complete entries.  PCH page says to click on "continue" and it sends me to a page on my computer that says that page is blocked because it may contain a virus and is untrustworthy.  There were about 5 in a row like that and I finally quit trying because they were all coming up on a warning page.  Even when I said "allow" the same warning page came up and rather that risk my computer I quit.  Makes me wonder if I am one selected to fail and they have already selected who is to win!  Apparently that won't be me.  Although they say you can still win even if you don't buy anything, I wonder how many winners did not buy anything?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Des-Moines-Iowa-50340-2936/Publishers-Clearing-House-PCHcom-PCH-will-not-accept-my-on-line-entries-Sends-me-in-ci-1041861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher's Clearing House