Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Legio Romanus — Portsmouth Ohio United States of America
Publishers Clearing House
PO Box 4002936 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Publishers Clearing House Sent me merchandise that I never ordered - I have NEVER been on their internet site Des Moines, Iowa

On January 25, 2012 I received two small boxes from Publishers Clearing House that I did NOT order. I have never even been to their internet site! They contained some small sample of something you rub on your car headlights and some kind of plastic egg holders that I am not even sure of what they are for. I called their customer service number (obviously in India) and the lady insisted that I ordered these junk items on 16 January via the internet. She called me a liar (practically) when I said I did not. They don't have my credit card number, of course, but had the nerve to put an invoice in the box due for about $33.00 for this junk in February. I will not pay it and I am not going to the post office and pay out of my pocket to ship this junk back to them. If they have the nerve to try and collect this small sum from me and attempt to damage my credit rating, I assure you I will have my attorney file a suit action against their unethical asses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Des-Moines-Iowa-50340/Publishers-Clearing-House-Sent-me-merchandise-that-I-never-ordered-I-have-NEVER-been-on-829874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House