Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Hayward California
Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Billing for purchases which have already been paid Port Washington New York

Publishers Clearing House insists that I still owe them money for a dvd in spite of the fact that I have submitted hard-copy documentation that the alledged debt has already been paid in full. Their response indicated that my payment "was applied to another order... ."

To date PCH has failed to produce a detailed statement indicating to me HOW and WHEN/WHERE my payment(s) have been APPLIED and to which purchase(s)! PCH has clearly demonstrated to me their indifference to fairly addressing customer concerns. Now, my alledged debt has been turned over to a collection agency.

I have filed a formal dispute with the collection agency in which I enclosed a copy of my supporting documentation indicating to them that their debt collection notice is invalid.

I have assembled and maintained, over time, an extensive file documenting every transaction with PCH in anticipation of possibly having to confront an issue such as this. I can assure you that there will be no future transactions with PCH!

Don
Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/Publishers-Clearing-House-Billing-for-purchases-which-have-already-been-paid-Port-Washingt-434571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House