Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: Windy — Bay Minette Alabama United States of America
Publishers Clearing House
382 Channel Drive Port Washington, New York United States of America

Publishers Clearing House Delinquent account, will send to COLLECTIONS. I made payments on the order. Will send complaint to Attorney General's Office. Port Washington, New York

Purchased grease spadder guards, and have made two payments towards the price.  I have received two statements telling me that no payments have been received.  I wrote back, giving the number of the checks, dates and the amounts. These checks have been deposited. No response yet. Just a demand for the total amount.  I have also received a billing for something else I purchased and that billing is wrong. I keep accurate records. My intent is to send all information to the Attorney Generals Office  following their claims procedures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/Publishers-Clearing-House-Delinquent-account-will-send-to-COLLECTIONS-I-made-payments-o-792565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House