Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Elkhart Indiana
Publishers Clearing House
pch.com Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Publisher Clearing house fake order scam!!! 101 Winners Port Washington New York

I was sent an email from Publishers Clearing house saying that I placed an order with them, which I did not! What a surprise they can't be reached to cancel the item to which I did not order. They kept asking for order number, but since I didn't order anything I couldn't give them one!!!! I came across your web site and read other reports about the same thing. So I am hoping you can help me before they can get their hands on my money. Please tell me that you can?!

Elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/Publishers-Clearing-House-Publisher-Clearing-house-fake-order-scam-101-Winners-Port-Was-347590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House