Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: James — Rose City Michigan United States of America
Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House Mr. Dave Sayer Says I Have won One million dollars, but I cant contact thru e-mail or phone. Internet

*Consumer Comment: A scam

I received an e-mail stating I won 1 million dollars from Publishers Clearing House. I tried dialing the number given and couldnt reach anyone. I tried the email addresses and found no matches.The email wants me to resend my name, address, sex, nationality, age, occupation, phone number and present country. I was instructed to act fast because my numbers matched the winning numbers. They gave me a ticket number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/internet/Publishers-Clearing-House-Mr-Dave-Sayer-Says-I-Have-won-One-million-dollars-but-I-cant-c-1002902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House

A scam

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

If you really actually won $1,000,000.00 from PCH, they would be contacting you personally, not by EMail.