• Report: #920646

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Brandon — Pueblo Colorado United States of America
Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House PCH Games didnt pay up when i won their contest Internet

Hello I am reporting pchgames.com because I've been fighting with them for a year.I took a day off work when they had this jewel matching game the prize was $1000 I held first place in points and speed all day long.I figured heck ill take a day off work to win $1000,but the next day after the contest I checked the stats and my name was no where in sight.I emailed pch customer service at least 5 times and never got a response.I don't know what else to do or why they won't answer.I really don't have any proof exept the emails I sent. And also to enter their contests pch says NO PURCHASE NESSESARY but every time I try to enter the top of the screen says almost done and sends you to a place where you have to buy something or you can't enter. Try it for yourself. I thought there was a law against false advertising.Please help me stop this huge powerful company from making the rich richer and leaving us poor people who don't even have food in our fridge from being dooped into fraudulent contests where they don't pay you.and making you buy somethin to enter when their site clearly says NO PURCHASE NECESSARY thanks all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/internet/Publishers-Clearing-House-PCH-Games-didnt-pay-up-when-i-won-their-contest-Internet-920646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House