Complaint Review: Publisher's Clearing House

• Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: David — Boscobel Wisconsin United States of America
Publisher's Clearing House

Publisher's Clearing House PCH Refuses to pay winnings Internet, Internet

I won $5 on PCH Slots but they refuse to pay me. After a person wins they are supposed to send a confirmation email and the person who won has 3 hrs to claim the winnings. I never received the confirmation email.

I searched all over for a way to contact them. There was a 1-800 # listed but the lady who answered seemed to be in the ordering dept and and I had to wait forever for her to get ahold of somebody who knew something about the sweepstakes and contests. I talked to a man who took down my complaint and my info such as name,address,phone number,email address. He said he would forward the info to the head of that dept. and they would be contacting me soon. A week went by and I heard nothing so I started emailing. In short I was told that they had no record of me winning and they weren't going to pay.
What's the point in playing these games and getting excited about winning if they aren't gonna pay?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/internet/Publishers-Clearing-House-PCH-Refuses-to-pay-winnings-Internet-Internet-789073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher's Clearing House