existed

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: mo riggs — williamstown New Jersey
Publishers Clearing House
Internet USA

Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Misleading mailings and e-mail messages Internet and mailings Internet

I would like to report the unfair practices of PCH Publishers Clearing House. My husband bought something from them and of course they are sending him Sweepstakes entries by mail with more of there products to purchase.

I am now receiving e-mails to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter you have to 'search' or play games and look at their sale products and magazines (over and over again).

You get your own Sweepstake BUT now we've been getting notifications that our Numbers will be FORFITED or REMOVED from the Sweepstakes UNLESS you return the New Entry. Is this FAIR? They give you a Sweepstakes number entry and then remove it. I've never heard of such a unfair practice! They're taking advantage of people especially older people like my husband. I'll never buy a thing from them again and their e-mails are getting deleted and the mailings are going in the trash. I'm sorry to hear about the people who that been cheated out of money and taken advantage of. I know my complaint is trivial compared to that. What is PCH thinking! It all comes down to GREED.   Mo Riggs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/internet/Publishers-Clearing-House-Publishers-Clearing-House-PCH-Misleading-mailings-and-e-mail-1049876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House