Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Kernersville North Carolina
Publishers Clearing House
382 Channel Drive, Nationwide U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House continue to harrass me with bills and threats after I have sent them 2 separate checks for their lousy items Port Washington, New York Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Send a copy of the canceled check

I ordered two items from Publishers Clearing House while entering their Sweepstakes on July 15, 2008. I included payment for these items with the order.

Obviously PCH received the order and check as they sent the two items!

I began to get bills from PCH saying they wanted payment for my order.
(Come on now! The check was in the same envelope as the order form!)

After 2 months of this bull I sent them another check on Oct. 19, 2008. I am still getting a bill from them and threats from PCH Credit Division.

This has become more than a harassment - it has become an issue with me and as they have conveniently made it impossible to email them - you can not get a representative on the phone and they seem to only get orders and not payments I am more than ready to turn this over to my legal representative. (Which incidentally happens to be a family member and a senator of this state....no kidding.)

A company that used to be responsible and trustworthy has certainly lost my respect and I will think 20 times before I order anything from them in the future.

Angry in north carolina
Kernersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/nationwide/Publishers-Clearing-House-continue-to-harrass-me-with-bills-and-threats-after-I-have-sent-1032245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House

Send a copy of the canceled check

AUTHOR: Lenny - (U.S.A.)

Send a copy of the canceled check.