Complaint Review: Publisher's clearing House

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Lily — Bend Oregon U.S.A.
Publisher's clearing House

Publisher's clearing House Rip off , Internet

*Author of original report: Reedit previous post

I fill out a multitude of contest entry forms every day from Publishers clearing house, and yet, I keep receiving email that my on line account is going to be suspended due to never submitting my contest entry forms. How can that be!!!!? I wonder how many of us fill rack out brainsd out filling out a multitude of PCH forms every day, only to be told out accounts will be canceled, since we supposedly never email those entries back!!!!!? Very frustrating indeed, and seems fishy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-clearing-House/internet/Publishers-clearing-House-Rip-off-Internet-1011063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publisher's clearing House

Reedit previous post

AUTHOR: Lily - (U.S.A.)

I fill out a multitude of contest entry forms every day from Publishers clearing house, and yet, I keep receiving email that my on line account is going to be suspended due to never submitting my contest entry forms. How can that be!!!!? I wonder how many of us fill rack our brains out filling out a multitude of PCH forms every day, only to be told our accounts will be canceled, since we supposedly never email those entries back!!!!!? Very frustrating indeed, and seems fishy.