Complaint Review: Publishers clearing house (pchlotto-2011

• Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: colby,georgia — Roswell Georgia United States of America
Publishers clearing house (pchlotto-2011
34 gunnery house,woolrich,uk,england Internet United States of America

Publishers clearing house (pchlotto-2011 Mr. Dave Sayer Recieved an email that I won one million dollars. Internet

I was sent an email from pchlotto that I won one million dollars.  I was to send my full name,phone#,address,sex,ageand occupation. I was told to keep my winning information confidential.

I was to recieve my check via a courier service and pay a delivery fee.  I could contact them by email or phone.  I tried but the page was not available.

I contacted the real publishers clearing house and was told that this was no part of their company and to report this activity.

Don't waste your time with delete the email as soon as you get it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-clearing-house-pchlotto-2011/internet/Publishers-clearing-house-pchlotto-2011-Mr-Dave-Sayer-Recieved-an-email-that-I-won-one-m-713601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers clearing house (pchlotto-2011