• Report: #1152020

• Reported By: Melanie — Fayetteville North Carolina
Publishers clearing house
Internet USA

Publishers clearing house PCH I won money not tokens!!!!! Internet

I was playing online contests on the PCH.com website.  Two times the matching numbers indicated that I had won $500, but I was only given 5000 tokens both times. Twice I "won" $10, but was only given 250 tokens.  Twice I " won"10,000 tokens, but was only give 750 tokens.  What's up with that?  What a ripoff!!!

I have been entering their contests and playing the PCH online games for a long time without winning anything.  I thought this was a reputable company that honored their own rules.  I won the money and I expected to get it.  I guess entering their contests is a con game only meant to profit them and their sponsers/advertisers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-clearing-house/internet/Publishers-clearing-house-PCH-I-won-money-not-tokens-Internet-1152020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers clearing house