Complaint Review: Publishing Clearing House

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Publishing Clearing House
www.pch.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Publishing Clearing House publishing Clearing House scam Clearwaterclearwater Florida

This company has billed me items that I didn't ask for. I'm always receiving calls that I been selected for sweepstakes to win one million dollars. The first thing they ask is if I have a credit card and asking for additional information. I don't give them any of my information so I hang up.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishing-Clearing-House/Clearwater-Florida/Publishing-Clearing-House-publishing-Clearing-House-scam-Clearwaterclearwater-Florida-302511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishing Clearing House