Complaint Review: Publishing Clearing House

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2008

• Reported By:Petersburg Virginia
Publishing Clearing House
One Penn's Way New Castle, Delaware U.S.A.

Publishing Clearing House Fake winner's announcement and Fake check looks real New Castle Delaware

I was looking thru my mail last night and found a letter annoucing I won One Million dollars. There was also a check enclosed for $5090.00. The letter instructed me to call my Rep named Mr. Larry Wiseman and to keep my sercurity code confidential. The letter also gave me the name of the Internal Revenue agent handling my file, Mr. Harvey. The letter and check appear to be the real thing however, I had my father take it to the bank and within a few seconds was told it was a fake. DO NOT cash anything before you research where it came from.

Petersburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishing-Clearing-House/New-Castle-Delaware-19720/Publishing-Clearing-House-Fake-winners-announcement-and-Fake-check-looks-real-New-Castle-1032868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishing Clearing House