Complaint Review: Publishing Clearinghouse International

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Publishing Clearinghouse International
Internet USA

Publishing Clearinghouse International Winning Number: 714873Ticket Number: FL 654/29/75DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbContact E-mail: dtdcexpres@dtdconnect.comPHONE NUMBER +91-8130965286DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbCo I was contacted by email stating I had won $1,000.000. New Delhi India

I received an email from a Rex Cox from New Delhi, India stating that I had won $1,000,000 from Publishing Clearinghouse International.  I was also told to keep my winnings private as there was some mixup about the numbers.  First I was sent a one line email.  I asked for additional proof and was sent this very elaborate email scam.  I did not send any of my information to them.   Be on the look out for Rex Cox.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishing-Clearinghouse-International/internet/Publishing-Clearinghouse-International-Winning-Number-714873Ticket-Number-FL-65429-1140062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishing Clearinghouse International