Complaint Review: Publix Supermarket

• Reported By: edwardC — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Publix Supermarket
3102 Griffin Road Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Publix Supermarket Ripped Off Again Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Went to Publix to by my lunch.  handed the teller a $20.00 bill.  She entered the amount as 10.00 and started to get my change.  I stopped her and told her I gave her a 20.00 bill.

She shut the drawer and left.  A supervisor returned and informed me that they will need to count the drawer and I had to wait until they had time.

I asked for a manager "Chris" came over and told mee there was nothing he could do and if I would be paitent they will get back to me.  I was on my lunch break, so he saild just give him my phone number and if it turned out I was telling the tgruth they would refund my money.

I walked out and will never go back to any Publix.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publix-Supermarket/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/Publix-Supermarket-Ripped-Off-Again-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-942332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publix Supermarket