Complaint Review: Publix

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: stm — SAINT AUGUSTINE Florida
Publix
jax beach jax, Florida USA

Publix unusually arrogant manager jax Florida

Hi,

I don't know quite what to say, but....I will never shop at 2 places here again one is Dillards, since they harrass previous employees and lie, and the other is Publix, who the manager when he interviewed me acted like he was strung out on drugs, and when I asked if I would be able to work for them, he told me over the phone he didn't want to insult me?? And that he could tell just by looking at someone if they would be a good worker or not?? that is discrimination.

I was professionally dressed, and interview was only 15 minutes, I would not recommend anyone working for this company, very discriminatory in the way he spoke to me,  I am appalled, and will never shop at their stores again, they are too overpriced anyways.

For those of you who do, pray you don't get the mgr that interviewed me he was a train wreck waiting to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publix/jax-Florida-32250/Publix-unusually-arrogant-manager-jax-Florida-1084653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publix