- Report: #800447
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Puente Productions
Puente ProductionsSan Diego, California United States of America
Puente Productions Marco Puente quit, took money, deleted and destroyed property that wasn't his, made false claims and acquisitions, San Diego, California
*Author of original report: Update RESOLVED
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We had our first performance this weekend 11/19/2011 and after practice he just up and quit the team. He stated that the team was too stressful and he quit. Quitting is fine because he couldn't handle it but the way he handle it after is why I'm reporting him. Below are the things Marco Puente did to us this weekend:
1. Marco threaten us via text with legal actions if we used his choreography that same day for the game. I understand that half of the dance was his choreography but it was his decision to quit on us last minute and to say we can't use his dance because it's "copyrighted". I don't think you can copyright a dance that fast.
2. He stated that the name of our group is "copyrighted" and we can't use it which I know for sure he didn't do.
3. Asked each girl to give him $20 to rent a space in San Diego to practice and him just pocketing the money. We spoke with the owner of the venue and she said she had seen NO money.
4. He cut 4 girls from our team with no warning, no call, no email nothing...someone like that has no ethics.
We just don't want this to happen again to other girls in the future and he destroyed all the hard work, dedication and dreams our team had because of his unstable behavior. He is a flip flooper, unstable person, and use people. He will come off as sweet, caring and cool but please BE AWARE. We could see this happening in the future with other girls that join his so called "talent company".
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puente-Productions/San-Diego-California-/Puente-Productions-Marco-Puente-quit-took-money-deleted-and-destroyed-property-that-was-800447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.