Complaint Review: Puer Energy Labs

• Submitted: Mon, February 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:Hooker Oklahoma
Puer Energy Labs
1025 SW 59th Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Puer Energy Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, P E Labs,C & F Fullfillment Center, Thin Tabs RipOff fradulent charge to credit card Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Pure Energy, Physical Enhancement Labs, P E Labs, Thin Tabs

*Consumer Suggestion: I got my money back, but I didn't stop there!

*Author of original report: Pure Energy Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, P E Labs, C & F Fullfillment Center Thin Tabs, Oklahoma City, Ok

*Consumer Comment: Where to write

Ordered trial sample of pills. Only had to pay $4.87 S/H. No invoice was ever sent with package.

Two weeks later a registered package came with two more bottles of pill that I did not order. Still no invoice. Check my credit card account and it has been charged $149.95.

How can you send this back without invoice as the web site states you must have to get a refund.

This is a complete rip off.Have called and can not ever reach a live person. Always get a recording telling you to leave your name, number and brief message.No return calls. Have opened complaint tickets on the web site to no avail.

Lori
Hooker, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2007 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puer-Energy-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Puer-Energy-Labs-Physical-Enhancement-Labs-P-E-LabsC-F-Fullfillment-Center-Thin-Tabs-237074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puer Energy Labs

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I went to Oklahoma City to return the pills to the owners of the company at 1025 SW 59th St. I was told to get the F---K out of the office. They would not accept my return. I filed a complaint at the police station. They told me that they had already been to this office last week on several consumer complaints.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

I got my money back, but I didn't stop there!

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

I too was ripped royally! I posted my own report on 01/17? I too, couldn't get thru to a live person, so I wrote a letter, and they wouldn't accept it because I didn't send it registered.

When they debited my account again I went immediately to my bank. It took about 2 months, but the bank (or someone high up) had to investigate what happened first and they determined that because of this site and BBB, there were so many other complaints of the same nature, they have charged my money back. 695 hits the last time I checked to Better Business Bureau.

At one point, they were ordered to give everyone's money back that had complained and where charged a fine. I am pretty sure the penalties are bigger a second time -- so keep the complaints rolling! I am a principals person; and it wasn't the money as much as the principal of this situation.

CHANGE YOUR DEBIT INFORMATION NOW! They will keep taking money out until you do. You will be without a card for a few weeks, but trust me -- its worth it! Good Luck!

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I have filed a police report in my home town and in Oklahoma City. I also have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commision. I am now writing a letter to the Oklahoma Attorney Gerneral filing a complaint against this company.
Lori, Hooker Ok

Where to write

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

You are just wasting your time trying to get justice from this theiving company. YOu need to write to the Oklahoma Attorney General, 313 NE 21 st., Oklahoma City, OK.,73105. Also there is an online form you can file with the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov. These pills were analyzed by an independent comsumer lab for a feature done on Feb 6th on WCBS, and they were found to be nothing but caffeine. They will not help weight loss or suppress appetite.