• Report: #193786

• Submitted: Mon, May 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 29, 2006

• Reported By:CLEARWATER Florida
Pulte Home
Pulte Home Corporation, 3810 NorthDale Blvd. Ste 100 Nationwide U.S.A.

Pulte Home Housing Discrimination Tampa Office

*Author of original report: *UPDATE .. addresses

I was trying to purchase the condo with Pulte Homes. Company discriminated my civil rights. Now Tampa office Reed and President Scott trying to present an issue as misscommunication. That sales person believed that I am an investor. During the sales I was providing my statement to the sales person so many times and stated that "I am buying property as my primary residence and going to move there after closing". I was asking sales person to sign any legal documentation regarding this issue. Sale was denied, because sales person stated that "I have feelings that you are an investor".

Then I was asking sales person to provide written statement why sale was denied. On that request, she called to Tampa office management and then asked me and realtor to leave the property and called the police to move us from sales office property. When I was asking Reed so many times what part of my statement was not understood, he never answered my question, and just trying to present the whole issue as misscommunication, always turns the topic/question to his own benefited way.

This company traded on NYSE. Company violates Fair Housing Act

The Fair Housing Laws
Fair Housing Act
Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status \and so on

Leo
CLEARWATER, Florida

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Pulte Home Builders

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2006 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pulte-Home/nationwide/Pulte-Home-Housing-Discrimination-Tampa-Office-193786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pulte Home

*UPDATE .. addresses

AUTHOR: Leon - (U.S.A.)

Pulte Home Corporation
3810 Northdale Blvd Ste 100
Tampa, FL 33624
Telephone: (813) 265-3343
Fax: (813) 265-3367

Original Business Start Date: August 1981 Customer Contact: Mr. Scott Campbell, President
Principal: Mr. Scott Campbell, President