Complaint Review: Pumppers Trust

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:knoxville Tennessee
Pumppers Trust
P.o Box 2688 Sumter, South Carolina U.S.A.

Pumppers Trust Pumppers Trust Ripoff Sumter South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: With the express purpose of resolving customer concerns posted on RipOffReport.com Pumppers Trust is contacting past and present customers that have f

*Consumer Comment: Some people fare much worse when they let strangers into their houses...

A young man and a young lady names not real because they called each other something different. They were selling a cleaner and they cleaned a few things for me, but the young man kept going back into my house. I asked if they could come back tommorow or to give me a cell phone so I could call them. The vehicle they met was a white suburban with about five other guys in there. They kept asking me what kind of car do I drive? they were real interested in my neighbors classic car in their driveway. Finally I said no and they were leaving and they asked to go back in and get some more ice in my house. The cleaner made a white spot on my table and where they sprayed on my kids table the laminate wood is shriveled now.

Amber214
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pumppers-Trust/Sumter-South-Carolina-29151/Pumppers-Trust-Pumppers-Trust-Ripoff-Sumter-South-Carolina-264942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pumppers Trust

AUTHOR: Pumpitoff Customer Relations - (U.S.A.)

Dear Amber214,
On behalf of Pumppers Trust I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with regard to your purchase of our product.

I assure you that corrective actions were taken to prevent this type of incident from happening in the future. Pumppers Trust prides itself on providing our customers with the best products and service. We know that customer service is the most important part of what we do and we must take responsibility when things go wrong. If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will take action to meet your conditions of satisfaction with the utmost urgency.

Eddie Hokett
Customer Relations
Pumppers Trust

We have a complete desire to rectify any situation that concerns our customers. Please contact us at your convenience.

Phone: 803.481.3190
Email: mrscleanpumpitoff.net

Some people fare much worse when they let strangers into their houses...

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

... from experiencing theft to assault.

The white spot on your table may be water or chemical damage to the lacquer finish. Ask a furniture refinishing shop about it. You may need to have the table refinished. The shriveled laminate wood on your kids' table may be toast, so decide if it is worth salvaging.