Complaint Review: Pumppers Trust

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Pumppers Trust
www.mrscleanpumpitoff.com Sumter, South Carolina U.S.A.

Pumppers Trust - mrscleanpumpitoff.com - jacobs' Champions - pump It Off compromised bank account funds, stole money,scam Sumter South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: With the express purpose of resolving customer concerns posted on RipOffReport.com Pumppers Trust is contacting past and present customers that have f

A man from Pumppers Trust came to me selling a cleaning agent.To sum this all up in a nut shell.I unwisely purchased the cleaning agent for about $50.

Not only did he overcharge me on the receipt by adding SC sales tax, when I reside in Georgia, but when I received my bank statement a few weeks later, he had ran my card through for my purchase of one quart $50, but then the next day he ran my card through for $85!!!!!!!

WTF???I'm currently waiting for Ms Gregg to Western Union me the refund!If she does not, you better believe I will be reporting them to the BBB.Ms Gregg informed me that he has been fired, but to contact my bank and get that all situated, cause he was stealing customers account numbers and using them to increase his sales!I have to cancel my debit card, and get a new one.

No matter what these people say, they ARE NOT selling the product to help kids, they are a scam, and will rip you off and steal your money!

Nee84
Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pumppers-Trust/Sumter-South-Carolina-29151/Pumppers-Trust-mrscleanpumpitoffcom-jacobs-Champions-pump-It-Off-compromised-bank-328587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pumppers Trust

AUTHOR: Pumpitoff Customer Relations - (U.S.A.)

Dear Nee84,
On behalf of Pumppers Trust I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with regard to your purchase of our product.

I assure you that corrective actions were taken to prevent this type of incident from happening in the future. Pumppers Trust prides itself on providing our customers with the best products and service. We know that customer service is the most important part of what we do and we must take responsibility when things go wrong. If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will take action to meet your conditions of satisfaction with the utmost urgency.

Eddie Hokett
Customer Relations
Pumppers Trust

We have a complete desire to rectify any situation that concerns our customers. Please contact us at your convenience.

Phone: 803.481.3190