Complaint Review: Puppies N Love/Animal Kingdom

Paradise Valley Mall Phoenix, Select State/Province USA

Puppies N Love/Animal Kingdom Every animal is sick Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: Hope you followed up

WE bought a bulldog from this place.  They give you every wonderful impression on earth that the dogs are of sound health only to end up getting a dog so sick the vet bills are exceeding 3000 dollars.  When you call the store for help, they hang up on you and tell you to call corporate.

What did this dog have.  It's so absolutely nasty that both my other dogs now have bloody noses and are very ill now too and they will tell you "bring your puppy back if you aren't happy" just because you make them aware of the disgusting condition of your animal.  Did you know that this very company has lost their lease to all Westcor Malls for their disgusting practices?  What kind of warranty will you have once you buy a dog there and they move.

I am going to sue them most likely as I do NOT like to be lied to, treated with disrespect nor do I appreciate the disgusting email i received from corporate which I will be pasting here later for your enjoyment.  Please please, no matter how cute the animal is, you have got to bew ready to have all your animals sick and get NO help fropm this place once you sign the papers.  PLEASE take my advice as I am still living in hell over this mess I'm in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puppies-N-LoveAnimal-Kingdom/Phoenix-Select-StateProvince/Puppies-N-LoveAnimal-Kingdom-Every-animal-is-sick-Phoenix-Arizona-1049107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puppies N Love/Animal Kingdom

Update

AUTHOR: WillSueYou - ()

my bulldog finally, after about 3 months, was cleared of her pneumonia but at the cost of $3000.  When you purchase your puppy they offer P.A.W.S warranty company and promise to pay up to the cost of the animal for vet bills. I didn't get to the cost of the animal but when I submitted the paperwork PAWS decided my vet bills were to expensive and offered to give me 1000 of the 3000.  Needless to say I didn't agree and have written the Attorney General, 5 news stations, and have a handful of others to write.  I am going to file a lawsuit against Puppies N love on Monday for breach of contract and a few falsehoods as they said my breeder (puppy mill i googled it) was USDA license.  I wrote the USDA, she is not.  Lies lies lies.  They need to fix this and fix it now cause I am not playing.

Hope you followed up

AUTHOR: Psiborg - ()

Please tell me you contacted Animal Control in regards to these pukes..in Arizona ( if what you say is found to be true by investigators , who will respond immediately ) these people will be guests of Sheriff Joe for awhile..again if you have not contacted animal control/protection then do it now !!