• Report: #1081994

• Reported By: Wayne — Birmingham Alabama
PurCo Fleet Services
136 South Main Street Spanish Fork, Utah USA

PurCo Fleet Services Damaged Rental Car Scam Spanish Fork Utah

I rented a SUV at the Bozeman Airport for our Yellowstone trip.  We had no issues with the car while we used it and returned it exactly as we had originally received it minus milage.  We returned the car at 5:30am in the morning and there was no one at the rental counter.  I dropped off the keys with the mileage and flew home.  Upon returning home I was contacted by PurCo Fleet Services saying that there was extensive damage to the car.  I told them when I dropped it off it was fine and there were no damages.

They are now asking me to pay $1,071.27 for damage that I did not do to the car.  They aslo said I should file a claim with my credit card because they my pay the damages.  I would not since there was no damage to the car when I returned it.  Looking on Google about PurCo I found many site that show this pattern and it is a pure scam.  I am considering hiring a lawyer to file a class action suit for harrassment and the complete waste of time arguing with this scam artist company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PurCo-Fleet-Services/Spanish-Fork-Utah-84660/PurCo-Fleet-Services-Damaged-Rental-Car-Scam-Spanish-Fork-Utah-1081994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PurCo Fleet Services