Complaint Review: Pura Vida Lifestyle

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Lilya — Canoga Park California
Pura Vida Lifestyle
Av. Tulum No. 200 Suite 171 Nationwide Mexico

Pura Vida Lifestyle Sunset Club The sold one package, after signing the contract, they change the pages, which appeares totally different offer Loc. 101 SM4, Plaza Mexico, Cancun Cancun

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

Me, my husband and 2 kids were on vacation in Cancun, Ocean spa hotel. They forced to be on presentation, in order to get dicount on all inclusive. After out rejection of buying timeshare, they keep transfering us to different agents for 8 hours. Finally we gave up and bought 100/20 weeks vacation package with down payment of$500, total amount is $3800. According them, they said it is lifetime worldwide 100 weeks, 20 Cancun, only paying $399 for each reservation.When we return after vacatio, we noticed that they change pages, during the signing, by telling my,Lilya's, signatute doesn't match with ID.I read again the contract, when we came home. It shows totally different info. It says everythime we have to pay a lot of money,besides $399 for reservation. Within 10 days I asked to cancel, but they said I cannot. After I told that I did within 10 days, they said, they will cacel, but my downpayment will not be refunded, or I have to pay extra money in addition to$500, get certificate for all inclusive if do not want to loose $500. Now they send certificate which is again trap, paying extra money for reservation, and not even all icclusive. Please help me to solve proble, to cancel membrship and get my $500 downpayment. The supervisor Julieta Cardenas and her co-worker Sanchez Mauricio are the onewhom I talked and they are treating people very bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pura-Vida-Lifestyle/nationwide/Pura-Vida-Lifestyle-Sunset-Club-The-sold-one-package-after-signing-the-contract-they-ch-1167277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pura Vida Lifestyle

Company Response

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.  We apologize for the problems you have experienced with your membership.  We, as a company, hope that EVERYONE who purchases a vacation package for travel to our hotels will have the opportunity to come visit us here, in Cancun and have a happy and enjoyable experience. The certificate that you have accepted in lieu of a refund is our way of saying we are sorry for the bad experience and we hope you will come back and give us another chance to provide you with a great vacation.  Please feel free to contact us to reserve travel dates as soon as  your schedule permits.  We look forward to seeing you relaxing poolside, very soon.

Thank you.