Complaint Review: Purchase - CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:lakeland Florida
Purchase - CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA
P.O BOX 19729 Nationwide U.S.A.

Purchase - CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT They took 14.95 from my credit card Irvine California

03/07/2008 Purchase - CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA ? ($14.95)

Is what I was charged on my mastercard. Last week they charged me 1 dollar and I read on the site they needed a credit card only to verify who I was. I am very unhappy about this and don't know who to contact about it and really I will cancel my card before they charge me every month for this amount.

Retta
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purchase-CICCE-CREDIT-REPORT-800-3888725-CA/nationwide/Purchase-CICCE-CREDIT-REPORT-They-took-1495-from-my-credit-card-Irvine-California-315943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purchase - CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA

decisions